- How Hospitals Plan To Put Pressure On Generic-Drug MakersGeneric-drug makers were hit Thursday after hospitals said they would make medicines themselves to circumvent high prices.(18 Jan 2018 21:26:10 +0000)
- Teva cutting 200+ local jobs as part of broader restructuring planTeva Pharmaceutical Industries will be laying off more than 200 local employees as part of a major restructuring plan designed to save the company $3 billion by the end of 2019. The Israeli generic drug maker, which calls North Wales, Pa. its U.S. headquarters, said last month it would eliminate 14,000 positions globally — more that 25 percent of its total work force — over the next two years. It has about 56,000 employees worldwide including about 2,000 people in North Wales, West Chester and Frazer, Pa.(18 Jan 2018 20:35:09 +0000)
- See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Perrigo Company PLC.The last change in the short interest score occurred more than 1 month ago and implies that there has been little change in sentiment among investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices. Index (PMI) data, output in the Healthcare sector is rising.(18 Jan 2018 13:06:17 +0000)
- Elbit Systems Awarded $85 Million Contract to Supply Electronic Warfare Systems to a European CountryHAIFA, Israel , Jan. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or "the Company") announced today that it was awarded an approximately ...(18 Jan 2018 09:36:00 +0000)
- Israel's Elbit Systems wins $85 mln European contractIsraeli defence firm Elbit Systems Ltd said on Thursday it won an $85 million contract to supply advanced ground-based Electronic Warfare and Signal Intelligence systems to an unnamed European country. ...(18 Jan 2018 07:34:29 +0000)
- Teva's Trisenox Gets FDA Approval as First-Line TreatmentTeva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) receives approval from the FDA for label expansion of its leukemia drug, Trisenox, in first-line setting.(16 Jan 2018 15:02:03 +0000)
- Israel Turns the Screw on TycoonsAnger at close ties between government and business has spurred tighter regulation.(16 Jan 2018 05:01:09 +0000)
- Teva Announces U.S. FDA Approval of TRISENOX® (arsenic trioxide) Injection for First Line Treatment of Acute Promyelocytic LeukemiaTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the use of TRISENOX® injection in combination with tretinoin for the treatment of adults with newly-diagnosed low-risk acute promyelocytic leukemia whose APL is characterized by the presence of the t translocation or PML/RAR-alpha gene expression.(15 Jan 2018 13:00:00 +0000)
- Saidoff offer to buy parent company of Israel's Bezeq brought to courtEurocom Group, the parent company of Bezeq Israeli Telecom, has petitioned a Tel Aviv court to allow a debt settlement that would bring it a new controlling shareholder, a Eurocom subsidiary said on Monday. Eurocom’s chairman, Shaul Elovitch, who is being investigated by Israeli authorities for possible fraud and financial reporting offences, is under pressure to sell Eurocom, which is laden with nearly 1 billion shekels ($294 million) in debt. Under the proposal, a group led by U.S.-Israeli businessman Naty Saidoff would bring a "significant and rapid capital flow" to Eurocom to settle some of its debts, another Eurocom subsidiary, Enlight Energy, said in a statement.(15 Jan 2018 10:56:28 +0000)
- Teva's Debt Cut to Junk by Moody's, Adding to Drugmaker's WoesTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.’s credit rating was cut into junk territory by Moody’s Investors Service, adding to the company’s woes as revenue from its bestselling drug drops and it sells assets ...(12 Jan 2018 22:00:20 +0000)
The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) is Israel’s only exchange, and the TA-25 is their most important index. It is comprised of the 25 largest public companies in Israel, and is a good general economic indicator of the Israeli economy. Israel’s economy is made up largely of technologies, financial services, agriculture, and military hardware.
See the TA-25 (the biggest companies in the TASE Tel Aviv Stock Exchange TA-100) on a Heat Map, or create your own heat map.