- Ticketmaster jumps on the Apple Pay bandwagon(22 Dec 2014 21:20:10)
- [$$] P&G to Sell Camay and Zest to Unilever(22 Dec 2014 21:00:02)
- What do people buy with their iPhones? Big Macs and drugs(22 Dec 2014 20:26:47)
- Alstom to Pay $772 Million to Settle Bribery Charges(22 Dec 2014 19:42:25)
- Which Albany, New York banks will carry Apple Pay in 2015(22 Dec 2014 19:30:10)
- P&G to sell soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever(22 Dec 2014 19:23:05)
- P&G to sell soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever[Reuters - UK Focus] - Procter & Gamble Co said it would sell its soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever Plc for an undisclosed amount to focus on its faster-growing brands. The deal includes the global sale of the Camay brand ...(22 Dec 2014 19:18:03)
- 10 things Apple won’t say(22 Dec 2014 19:13:56)
- Alstom to pay record $772 million to settle bribery charges with U.S(22 Dec 2014 19:10:25)
- Canadians asked to commit ‘Good Deeds for Wild Things’[at noodls] - Program allows consumers to help support up to 16 wildlife causes Toronto - TELUS is contributing $5 million over five years to support organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund, Tree Canada, as well ...(22 Dec 2014 19:06:03)
The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500) is the main US index, and the largest index in the world. It is used as a global barometer for the world markets. All major investment funds, hedge funds, and investment portfolios are benchmarked again the S&P 500.
It is comprised of the 500 largest US companies, and a significant portion of the overall the United States of America’s market capitalization. The index is not based on any one sector, so it is seen as the best overall signal of the US market.
The index is free-floating and capitalization-weighted, and broken down into individual market sectors; consumer non-cyclical, consumer cyclical, financial, energy, technology, communications, industrial, basic materials and utilities.