- Nude Celebrity Photos Hack: Security Steps And How To Disable Apple iCloud[at Forbes] - Simple steps to make your iCloud account more security or to disable it completely.(01 Sep 2014 14:23:00)
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've Been Used To Hack Celebrity Accounts(01 Sep 2014 14:20:16)
- The Tech Once Called 'Nobody Freaking Cares' Is On Its Way To Must-Have Status With The iPhone 6(01 Sep 2014 13:59:00)
- We Can't Reduce Inequality By Forcing WalMart To Pay Like Costco(01 Sep 2014 13:44:00)
- Apple Just Unlocked A Big Mystery About How The App Store Works(01 Sep 2014 13:13:00)
- Apple and Collapsing Music Sales(01 Sep 2014 13:05:33)
- Why the phablet market could triple the size for tablets by 2019(01 Sep 2014 13:00:23)
- Will Apple’s Rumored Digital Wallet Work Where Others Have Failed?(01 Sep 2014 12:50:43)
- Microsoft ordered to comply over China antitrust allegations[at Financial Times] - Chinese regulators on Monday issued a public ultimatum to Microsoft after questioning a senior executive of the company, signalling authorities are resorting to increasingly tough tactics to win a spate ...(01 Sep 2014 12:32:45)
- Apple's iPhone 6 Could Work As A Mobile Wallet(01 Sep 2014 12:15:31)
The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500) is the main US index, and the largest index in the world. It is used as a global barometer for the world markets. All major investment funds, hedge funds, and investment portfolios are benchmarked again the S&P 500.
It is comprised of the 500 largest US companies, and a significant portion of the overall the United States of America’s market capitalization. The index is not based on any one sector, so it is seen as the best overall signal of the US market.
The index is free-floating and capitalization-weighted, and broken down into individual market sectors; consumer non-cyclical, consumer cyclical, financial, energy, technology, communications, industrial, basic materials and utilities.