- [$$] Merger Talks Between Gold Giants Break Down(19 Apr 2014 04:25:41)
- What's News: Business & Finance[at The Wall Street Journal] - What's News: Business & Finance Top Stories for April 19-20, 2014(19 Apr 2014 04:20:32)
- Merger talks between Barrick Gold and Newmont Mining break down -WSJ(18 Apr 2014 20:46:33)
- Barrick-Newmont Merger Off: WSJ(18 Apr 2014 19:15:00)
- ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI LTD Financials(18 Apr 2014 17:04:06)
- How Much of a Risk Premium Should Goldcorp Pay for Osisko?(18 Apr 2014 13:38:07)
- Statistically Speaking, This Is the Best Gold Miner(18 Apr 2014 13:26:08)
- How Low Can the Price of Gold Fall?(18 Apr 2014 11:42:41)
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases(17 Apr 2014 22:02:00)
- Final Glance: Silver companies(17 Apr 2014 22:01:56)
The Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index is one of the most important gold indices, focusing on the 16 largest gold and precious metals mining companies traded in the US. Gold prices are important to the global economics as they are a hedge against inflation – forcing gold prices to rise strongly when inflation is high and overall risk appetite is high too.
See the XAU Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index heat map and overall gold sector heat map today.