- Is Newmont Mining Still A Safe Place For Investors?(10 Mar 2014 10:40:32)
- Final Glance: Silver companies(07 Mar 2014 23:02:35)
- Final Glance: Silver companies[AP] - Shares of some top silver companies were up at the close of trading: Hecla Mining Co. rose $.07 or 2.3 percent, to $3.13. Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.35 or 2.7 percent, to $13.15. Silver Standard ...(07 Mar 2014 23:02:35)
- [video] The Top Ten Stocks for March 7(07 Mar 2014 21:38:16)
- 'Dirty dozen' stocks miss rally from March '09 low(07 Mar 2014 21:09:47)
- Kinross Closes Debt Securities Offering(07 Mar 2014 19:10:04)
- The Miner Massacre: A Buying Opportunity?(07 Mar 2014 18:28:00)
- Midday Glance: Silver companies(07 Mar 2014 18:23:47)
- Midday Glance: Silver companies[AP] - Shares of some top silver companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Hecla Mining Co. fell $.01 or .4 percent, to $2.72. Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.12 or 1.1 percent, to $11.26. Silver Standard Resources Inc. ...(07 Mar 2014 18:23:47)
- Midday Glance: Gold companies(07 Mar 2014 18:23:39)
The Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index is one of the most important gold indices, focusing on the 16 largest gold and precious metals mining companies traded in the US. Gold prices are important to the global economics as they are a hedge against inflation – forcing gold prices to rise strongly when inflation is high and overall risk appetite is high too.
See the XAU Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index heat map and overall gold sector heat map today.