- 12:59 pm Barrick Gold announces intention to divest part of African Barrick Gold plc Holding(11 Mar 2014 16:59:00)
- Share sale reduces M&A upside at African Barrick Gold, says Goldman(11 Mar 2014 10:10:00)
- Goldcorp: Moving Ahead On The Growth Path(11 Mar 2014 09:55:29)
- African Barrick Gold dives after Barrick Gold places 10 per cent stake(11 Mar 2014 09:40:00)
- What's Next For Silver?(11 Mar 2014 09:37:06)
- Completion of Placing by Barrick Gold Corporation[at noodls] - 11 March 2014 African Barrick Gold plc (the "Company" or "ABG") ABG notes the announcement by Barrick Gold Corporation ("Barrick") that it has completed the sale of 41 million ...(11 Mar 2014 09:17:26)
- Barrick Completes Partial Divestment of African Barrick Gold plc Holding[Marketwired] - NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH ...(11 Mar 2014 08:28:09)
- Freeport Indonesia cuts output by about 60 pct -union official(11 Mar 2014 06:57:34)
- China concerns hit commodities, little collateral damage as yet(10 Mar 2014 23:48:39)
- China concerns hit commodities, little collateral damage as yet(10 Mar 2014 23:47:39)
The Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index is one of the most important gold indices, focusing on the 16 largest gold and precious metals mining companies traded in the US. Gold prices are important to the global economics as they are a hedge against inflation – forcing gold prices to rise strongly when inflation is high and overall risk appetite is high too.
See the XAU Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index heat map and overall gold sector heat map today.