- DEADLINE ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: July 10, 2017NEW YORK, June 28, 2017-- Attorney Advertising-- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Barrick Gold Corporation and certain of its officers, ...(28 Jun 2017 14:10:00 +0000)
- Kinross Gold Corporation -- Moody's assigns Ba1 rating to Kinross Gold Corporation's new senior unsecured notesRating Action: Moody's assigns Ba1 rating to Kinross Gold Corporation's new senior unsecured notes. Global Credit Research- 28 Jun 2017. Toronto, June 28, 2017-- Moody's Investors Service assigned a Ba1 ...(28 Jun 2017 14:03:06 +0000)
- How Silver Standard Resources Inc. Makes Most of Its MoneyDon’t let its name fool you: This precious-metal miner's biggest moneymaker isn’t silver.(28 Jun 2017 14:00:00 +0000)
- Is Silver Standard Resources a Great Stock for Value Investors?Let's focus on Silver Standard Resources Inc. (SSRI) stock and find out if it is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now or not.(28 Jun 2017 13:34:01 +0000)
- Better Buy: Goldcorp Inc. vs. Kinross GoldWhich one of these looks more lustrous than the other?(28 Jun 2017 13:11:00 +0000)
- Goldcorp (GG) Inks Deal to Acquire Remaining Exeter SharesGoldcorp (GG) has entered into an agreement with Exeter to acquire all the common shares of the latter, through a planned arrangement under section 288 of the Business Corporations Act.(28 Jun 2017 13:06:01 +0000)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Barrick Gold Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - ABXNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 28, 2017 / Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Barrick Gold Corporation ("Barrick" or the "Company") (NYSE: ABX) ...(28 Jun 2017 12:45:00 +0000)
- Commodities Are Mixed, Weaker Dollar Supports GoldDespite weakness in the dollar, copper prices are weaker due to concerns about China's economic stability in the coming months.(28 Jun 2017 12:29:30 +0000)
- Kinross' KG Exploration Approves Plans for 2017 Exploration and Drilling on 75% Option from GrizzlyEdmonton, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - June 28, 2017) - Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (TSXV: GZD) (OTCPK: GZDIF) (Frankfurt: G6H) ("Grizzly" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been advised by Kinross Gold Corporation's wholly owned subsidiary, KG Exploration (Canada) Inc. ("Kinross") that it has approved its 2017 work program on the Grizzly Greenwood property, located near Greenwood in southern B.C. The 2016 work program yielded identification of epithermal and skarn precious metal ...(28 Jun 2017 12:00:00 +0000)
- AngloGold to Cut Jobs, Shut Decades-Old South African MinesAngloGold Ashanti Ltd. may cut about 8,500 jobs in South Africa and halt some unprofitable operations as the world’s third-largest gold producer pursues a turnaround in its home country.(28 Jun 2017 11:41:05 +0000)
The Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index is one of the most important gold indices, focusing on the 16 largest gold and precious metals mining companies traded in the US. Gold prices are important to the global economics as they are a hedge against inflation – forcing gold prices to rise strongly when inflation is high and overall risk appetite is high too.
See the XAU Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index heat map and overall gold sector heat map today.