- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks(30 Oct 2014 22:02:38)
- Final Glance: Silver companies[AP] - Shares of some top silver companies were up at the close of trading: Hecla Mining Co. rose $.07 or 2.3 percent, to $3.13. Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.35 or 2.7 percent, to $13.15. Silver Standard ...(30 Oct 2014 22:02:32)
- [$$] Newmont Mining Profit Falls(30 Oct 2014 22:00:58)
- Newmont Mining Profit Beats Estimates as Costs Decline(30 Oct 2014 21:41:22)
- Newmont tops Street 3Q forecasts(30 Oct 2014 21:39:52)
- Newmont Announces Third Quarter Operating and Financial Results[at noodls] - This is an abstract of the original noodl. To continue reading this document, click here for the original version.(30 Oct 2014 21:38:50)
- NEWMONT MINING CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report(30 Oct 2014 21:31:34)
- Goldcorp sees rebound from weak third-quarter, stock slumps(30 Oct 2014 21:27:30)
- Market Thorns, Roses, All Time Highs, and ETF All Time Highs...(30 Oct 2014 21:21:26)
- Newmont Announces Third Quarter Operating and Financial Results[Business Wire] - Newmont Mining Corporation announced strong third quarter earnings, including $328 million in operating cash flow, savings of $58 million i(30 Oct 2014 21:18:00)
The Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index is one of the most important gold indices, focusing on the 16 largest gold and precious metals mining companies traded in the US. Gold prices are important to the global economics as they are a hedge against inflation – forcing gold prices to rise strongly when inflation is high and overall risk appetite is high too.
See the XAU Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index heat map and overall gold sector heat map today.