- The Hundred-Year Dividend(24 May 2013 00:38:34)
- Sears reports bigger-than-expected 1Q loss(24 May 2013 00:38:17)
- P&G Timeline: From Lafley to McDonald to Lafley, Again(24 May 2013 00:28:18)
- P&G brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO, McDonald out(24 May 2013 00:26:06)
- P&G brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO, McDonald out(24 May 2013 00:21:27)
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Market and the Machines(24 May 2013 00:20:00)
- The Movie Business Is Risky, But Might Pay Off in the End(24 May 2013 00:12:34)
- Sears reports bigger-than-expected 1Q loss(24 May 2013 00:07:26)
- Merck Insomnia Drug Safe Only in Low Doses(24 May 2013 00:05:02)
- Google Said to Consider Buying Waze Presaging Bidding War(24 May 2013 00:02:45)
The Dow Jones Industrial Average 30 are the 30 key companies in the US. Also called DJ30, Dow, Dow Jones, or traded as DJI, the index used to be based on industrial or heavy industry, but that is not the case any longer. This is a price-weighted average, and tends to be more volatile than the S&P 500 or NASDAQ 100 due to its smaller size and larger weighting structure, however it is still a key US economic benchmark and closely watched daily.
The Dow Jones is commonly traded as the E-mini Dow Futures (YM), the DJIA Futures (DJ), and the Big Dow DJIA Futures (DD). It is also traded as an ETF with the ticker DJI.