- Alphabet’s Waymo is winning the race for self-driving cars — and Apple is far behindBaidu and Tesla are also speeding ahead, says Jeff Reeves.(28 Jun 2017 15:31:56 +0000)
- Monsanto profit tops expectations as soybean sales surgeSt. Louis-based Monsanto reaffirmed its earnings per share target and raised its gross profit outlook for its seeds and genomics unit, which sells seeds, licenses biotech traits and sells farm data services. Record soybean seedings in the United States and Brazil, the top two producers, were a boon for the world's largest seed company.(28 Jun 2017 15:30:22 +0000)
- InPlay from Briefing.comInPlay from Briefing.com(28 Jun 2017 14:57:23 +0000)
- Banks lead US stocks broadly higher in early tradingU.S. stocks moved broadly higher in early trading Wednesday, recouping some of the losses from a day earlier. Banks and other financial companies were up the most. Utilities were the only laggard. Investors eyed the latest company earnings and deal news.(28 Jun 2017 14:15:10 +0000)
- Monsanto (MON) Tops Q3 Earnings, Confirms FY17 EPS ViewMonsanto Company (MON) reported better-than-expected results for third-quarter fiscal 2017 (ended May 31, 2017).(28 Jun 2017 14:04:02 +0000)
- Market Snapshot – Stock Markets Turn Lower on Risk Off MoodStock Markets Are Lower on Fears The stock markets around the world continue to slide on risk off mode for the second day today. Yesterday, we saw a very hawkish Draghi help to push the euro higher but the slide in stock began when it became clear that the Trump administration was once again struggling … Continue reading Market Snapshot – Stock Markets Turn Lower on Risk Off Mood(28 Jun 2017 13:36:31 +0000)
- European Markets Are Weaker Early on June 28At 6:20 AM EST on June 28, the FTSE 100 Index was trading at 7,432.00—a fall of 0.03%. The iShares MSCI United Kingdom (EWU) rose 0.06% on June 27.(28 Jun 2017 12:29:30 +0000)
- Monsanto reports 17.6 pct jump in quarterly profitU.S. seeds and agrochemicals company Monsanto Co, which is in the process of being bought by Germany's Bayer AG, reported a 17.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its soybean ...(28 Jun 2017 12:24:02 +0000)
- Hawkish Tone and Delay of Health Care Vote Undermine StocksGlobal stock markets remain under pressure, with equities continuing to slide, after a largely negative close in Asia. The Nikkei had lost 0.47% at the close, the Hang Seng was down -0.61%, while the ASX managed to outperform with a 0.73% gain as oil prices held slightly above USD 44 per barrel. The Canadian dollar … Continue reading Hawkish Tone and Delay of Health Care Vote Undermine Stocks(28 Jun 2017 10:28:35 +0000)
- Tech stocks sour, sending European shares to two-month lowSlumping technology stocks after a global cyber attack and depressed crude oil prices cast a cloud over European shares on Wednesday, sending them to their lowest in two months. The pan-European STOXX ...(28 Jun 2017 08:46:33 +0000)
The Frankfurt DAX (Deutscher Aktien IndeX) is made up of 30 major German companies from the Frankfurt Xetra exchange, and is also very important and closely watched in Europe overall, as Germany is the largest and most fiscally secure economy in the EuroZone.
All of these 30 companies are in compliance with Prime Standard’s transparency rules, which include a higher level of regulatory disclosures. It is traded as the DAX30, DAX-30, GDAXI, IND, DAXXF.
See a Frankfurt German DAX 30 Index on a heat map today.